Saturday, December 13, 2014

Wooly WInter......

Hi, It's been a busy fall and winter around here. And now with the holidays closing in on us, who isn't busy right?  I've been working on some new wooly patterns for my Etsy store and I'd love to share them with you today. First up is a cute new snowman pillow I just adore! Mr Chilly is going to be perfect to cozy up the home during the cold winter season. I just love the detailing on his face!



He was so much fun to stitch! I just love working with wool :) The pattern for Mr Chilly is available HERE:

I also finished another new pillow pattern, my new 'Hangin' Out With Friends'  woolie buddies. Aren't they just too cute waiting around for the holiday festivities to begin?

The Pattern for "Hangin' Out With Friends" is available HERE


I just adore their little faces! 

Both of these patterns are available as an instant download e-pattern in my Etsy store. I have lots more in the works. I just need to find more time to stitch them all up.  At this time of the year that's pretty hard to do :) Thanks for taking a look at my cute new buddies and don't forget to take some "Me" time out for yourself  to do some stitching or crafting :)

No comments: