Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Who's Got The Button?

Here is another sample card I made using my new digital button card stamp set. It will be available in my stores on Friday, and includes a total of twelve different stamps. The many ways you can use these stamps will be featured here on my blog so keep checking back for more samples.
In the card sample today I printed the stamp on brown craft paper for a more rustic look. I like how the red buttons pop against the brown cardstock.

This button card stamp has an olde world look to it that would work well with a vintage type card too, for those who like to 'grunge up' or create nostalgic cards.


Above is a baby button card stamp used on vanilla cardstock, that I added button brads to instead of regular buttons. It would be perfect to use on a new baby card. Just don't put your buttons on wrong like I did lol and cover up the baby carriage!


Any type of button, whether it be real buttons, chipboard buttons, felt buttons or vintage buttons can be used on these digital stamp button cards. Let your imagination guide you.
Stop back to see how I use a totally different type of embellishment on my next button card. Thanks for stopping by and see you soon.

3 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love this! Where do I find them? I went to the stores and am not seeing them.
thank you for your help

Karel Hamilton said...

Hi They are in the store now at Aimee Asher.

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

These are really fabulous! Honestly, they look just the vintage button card sets that I have from my grandma.