Sunday, March 20, 2011

First Thunderstorm Of The Season

So cool...thunder and lightning.  I know it's weird but I've missed it. And how cool is it that it's on the first day of Spring officially?
On to another posting...I know the second in one day. I have had lot's of alone time today , so I've been working on Easter projects. First up is a cute Easter Basket Project using a Silhouette America cutting file. I added egg embellishments and some Cuttlebug diecut grass to dress it up. Cardstock is from Colorbox.

And how cute is this little chicky?

I love the cute grass frame. I put him behind the frame but popped his wings out to give him dimension. The frame is a cut file from Silhouette. The chicky pattern is from Treasurebox Designs. I stamped the cute saying and added a punched out butterfly. This would make a great baby card by just changing up the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the weekend. "Happy Spring"

1 comment:

Toni said...

I love the baby book. Too cute.
The bear bunny is adorable.