Thursday, March 17, 2011

I've been busy......

I have a basket of goodies to show you today.
First up, are these little eggs, complete with a cute chocolate bunny embellishment, lace and flowers. I cut all the pieces out using my Silhouette Sd, then embossed the eggs by running them through my Cuttlebug, and adding the lace or ribbon. I finished by adding pretty rhinestones using my IRock Tool. I think I made a total of 18 and have since given a few away.


Then I made these little guys. They are each one a little different using whatever embellishments I had in my stash. The basic egg  and bunny shapes were also cut using my die machine. After cutting each egg in half, I used various border punches to create a decorative edge.  Then added the bling. Aren't they adorable?

I think I made 20 in all. I've already given a couple of these away too~LOL!

Then there's this cute couple. I love owls, but let me tell you. These were a pain. I designed the cutting file for my Silhouette, (based on the idea of a popular owl punch.) And getting everything sized right was really hard for me, since I'm new to designing my own cut files. It took me most of an afternoon. But I think it was worth it. I really like their cute spring vests. My husband thinks they look sad, but I don't mind. I guess their droopy little eyes appeal to me. I'll be making lots more in different colors.

The cardstock is from Colorbox. Decorative paper I'm not sure, since it's an older piece from my stash.



Some of the photos aren't real clear. I was messing with the settings on my camera and I guess I shouldn't have. LOL  Thanks for dropping by. I hope you've enjoyed looking. Have a great day!

No comments: