Friday, March 4, 2011

Just a couple of things

Just wanted to stop in and show a couple of little projects I've been working on. This cute little Easter embellishment was made using cutting files and my Silhouette SD. I have more in the works, just working on getting them put together.
























One can never have enough bookmarks, especially me, so these next two bookmarks are also made using cutting files with my Silhouette SD. I just love that machine. Decorative paper is from Stampin' Up.

3 comments:

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

These are so adorable - I love them! Especially love the bunny one - so sweet. Makes me want to go out a buy a Silhouette machine LOL!!

Lindsay Weirich said...

Cute die cuts Karel! So Springy!

Nikki said...

These are WAY cute! When I grow up.... I wanna learn how to make such beautiful cards!
xox