Saturday, April 2, 2011

Some new cut files

Trina Clark from Digi Scrap Kits now has svg cutting files. I pieced two of them this morning and have posted them here for those that asked about them. I did her cute bunny and the bear fun  patterns.
The bunny went together fairly easy and I was very pleased with it. Although it has an Easter egg in the pattern, you could substitute another item and use the pattern for any occasion. I added stitches on the ears and foot pads, and inked around all the edges before I pieced it.

On the bear pattern I had to change the piecing on the ears a little because the pink inside of the ear cut out separately. So next time I will cut the ear out as one piece and add the pink piece separately. I think it turned out cute. I added the grass at the bottom using a Martha Stewart border punch. So the grass isn't part of the pattern. I just love their cute little facial expressions.

The files were cut on my Silhouette SD cutting machine after I converted them through Inkscape.
Stop by Trina's site for more cute cutting files. I believe she has 28 current ones.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

No comments: