Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Early Fall project box

I know it's not time to be thinking about Fall just yet. But I've been busy planning for my fall classes and creating my display samples. I wanted to show you this cute little treat box I created using a cut file from Trina Clark.
I used Digiscrapkit's "Fall Friends 4" cutting file to create the embellishments used on the box. The box is a file from SilhouetteAmerica made for use with the Silhouette SD cutting machine.
I added the scalloped border piece to the bottom of the box, and popped up the pumpkin for added interest.
I love the little loopy vines in the file and am just amazed that the Silhouette can cut such fine tiny pieces. It is really an awesome machine. If you are thinking about a replacement for that ...ahem.."other" machine, I highly recommend it!
If you haven't checked out the cutting files at Digiscrapkits, be sure and do so soon. There are so many cute ones at $1 each.
Thanks for stopping by to take a look. See you again soon!

No comments: