Saturday, July 23, 2011

First Fall Card

I tend to jump around from season to season when I am card making, so yesterday it was a summer card and today it's a fall card. It's just how my creative side works. This is my first fall card of the year!
I recently joined the design team for Primsy Doodle Designs , so I chose to use the 'Fall Pockets' image to make this cute card.
I love Lisa's designs and her autumn lineup is to just too darn cute.
I used Copic markers to color my stamp and a white gel pen to add the highlights.
I wanted the pocket to resemble blue jeans and I was pleased with the way it turned out. I am still working on improving my skills with the Copics. It is a bit of a learning process.
The cute digi stamps and the pre-colored images at Primsy Doodle Designs are perfect for any type of paper crafting. And the prices are half of what a single stamp costs at other sites, so they're a real value.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Cole Meyer said...

Very nice coloring job, Karel. The colors you chose look so vibrant. I am going to have to go check out Primsy Doodle Designs myself now.