Friday, July 29, 2011

The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round......

I wanted to show you a cute layout page using the new Back to School cutting file kit from Treasure Box Designs.
It's almost that time of year!
Check out the cute little bus driver.I love his two little hands on the wheel.
The scissors are from an older kit called School Days. The word title was created using my Silhouette cutting machine. I used a border punch along the edge of my banner so it would resemble note paper.
I added the apple to the stacked frame area to accent that area. I left the entire layout rather simple as not to detract from the photo that will be added later.
Since I'm basically a card maker and not a scrapbooker, I am happy with the final result. I hope you enjoyed looking. Have a wonderful weekend.