Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Happy Froggy' Fall & Design Team Call

If you are looking for the Design Team Call please read through to the bottom of this post.

I wanted to share this cute fall card I made using Primsy Doodle Designs Happy Fall stamp set. This is a digital stamp set, and if you haven't tried using digital stamps yet, you really need to. 

There are so many wonderful reasons to use digital stamps. Like no ink pads to buy, no waiting for the rubber to come in the mail or going out to the store to buy them.
You can change the size to fit any project you need. You get instant download as soon as you buy them. You can use them over and over, and you just print them out using your home printer.
 I use way more digital stamps than I do rubber stamps. I have a lot of rubber stamps. But I like that digital stamps can be saved to a disk and take up hardly any room.
I especially love Lisa's digital stamps. They are so cute. And I love the .99 cent price tag for a WHOLE set. So many online sites charge $3 and up for a single stamp! You just can't beat the quality or the cuteness.

My card was printed on white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. I added a matching bow and rhinestone embellishments, and finished it off with one of my handmade daisies.

Lisa of Primsy Doodle Designs is looking to add one more member to her design team. If you like creating cards, and can commit to her DT requirements, and would like to try out for the position please contact her through  this link.

Till next time, have a great day :D

2 comments:

velta said...

Oh my Yes...I am interested in this DT call...such cute images...Thanks for sharing girl!!!

Debs said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for entering The Paper Shelter DT Call.
Good Luck.
Hugs Debs