Monday, September 26, 2011

Spooky.......Hanging Treat Box

This week I have created a cute door hanger treat box using Treasure Box Designs 'Spooky Collection' cutting file. This file was released last year, and I keep turning back to use it again and again!
The 'Spooky Collection' contains ghosts and witches, bats and pumpkins and so much more. This is only one of the files from the kit.
I created the hanging box using my cutting machine. The box file is from Silhouette America.
I cut the cat from basic black card stock and cut the pumpkin from Stampin' Up designer paper. The boo stamp is from Close to my Heart acrylix series Hallow-scream # B1281. I chalked all the pieces and added lines here and there to accent.
Stop by and check out all the Halloween and other files that Treasure Box Designs has to offer. They are all so cute you'll have a hard time picking just one. And if you haven't tried paper piecing before...what are you waiting for? Once you do one, you'll be hooked :) Hurry the sale ends soon!

1 comment:

velta said...

Hi Karel ! This is simply darling, cute, precious, etc. I love your accents and your paper piecing! Hope all is well with you and yours !!!