Monday, October 24, 2011

Boo Bat Hanging Treat Holder

Here's a cute little hanging treat holder I whipped up this afternoon, using a Treasure Box Designs past freebie Bat.
I cut the bat out of gray card stock so the eyes would show up a little better. And I didn't have any off black paper, so I used what I had.
I chalked him with dark purple and highlighted him with a white gel pen. I did a little doodling with a black sharpie pen too :)
The pocket in front will hold a candy treat and the hole is made to hang on a bottle. Or cut a slit  on one side of the hole and hang it on a door knob instead. I put candy straws in mine, but a candy bar would fit too.
If you aren't signed up to get the newsletter from Treasure Box Designs, you should go do that, so you can get the freebies sent to your inbox automatically each week. That way you won't miss any. Thanks for stopping by. It means a lot!

2 comments:

Velta said...

Too stinkin cute Karel!! I just love this idea!!

Pamela said...

This is fabulous!! :)