Saturday, October 22, 2011

Happy Fall Lambie Pie

Here's an Autumn greeting card I created using another of Lisa Craig's Primsy Doodle Designs cute digital stamps.
I love all of Lisa's images. They have such happy adorable facial expressions. Working with these images just puts a smile on my face.
I colored this image with Copic markers and added highlights with a white gel pen. The papers I used were in my stash and the cover was missing, so sorry I can't tell you the makers name.
If you haven't visited Primsy Doodle Designs before, I urge you to go check out her wonderful collections of digital images. She has both the stamp images as well as the precolored images. They are perfect for all of your crafting projects. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is absolutely adorable!! Love all the colors!