Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Makin' Snowballs.....

Hi...I'm just dropping by to share this Winter card I made using a cute image from Country Life Graphics.
I'm loving the cute little snowman heads laying on the ground. This was such a fun image to color.What I love about this image, is the 'down home country' feel, of cold winter nights, days gone by,  memories of holidays past....you know, that nostalgic feeling :)
The little sentiment stamp is from Close to my Heart. I colored my image with copic markers, and popped up the scalloped border. The decorative papers are from my stash so I can't tell you who made them. I wrapped the border in some plain white twine and added a cute leaf embellishment.
Check out the digital image stamps from Country Life Graphics. They come pre-colored too, making them perfect for all kinds of projects. Thanks for looking :)

No comments: