Friday, November 9, 2012

Felt Snowmen Garland

Here's a cute snowman garland I created using my Big Shot and some felt. Craft felt is so easy to cut with the Big Shot or a Cuttlebug machine. I cut two circles for each snowman, hand cut the noses out of orange felt and whip stitched them on for the faces. The eyes are tiny buttons and I embroidered the mouth and lashes with black embroidery thread. I tried to make each face with a different personality. I used regular blush for the cheeks.

I added them together with craft wire, and left enough room in between to add a bow torn from homespun material. I like the way they turned out and will hang them after the first snow falls.  I plan on making a Gingerbread one too for the holidays. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Angie said...

This is very cute!! =)

Cole Meyer said...

Karel -- This is just adorable! And so versatile too -- swags, wreaths, garlands, trees -- so many uses and not too horrible of an amount of cash to spend for the supplies. Love it! I'm going to print this out and keep it in my Christmas idea notebook. Thank you!