Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Lucky Bear.......

Hi Scrappers.....stopping by to show you this cute St Patty's Day project. I love this little bear file from Treasure Box Designs and keep reaching for it again and again, whenever I need a single bear for a project. Today's project has him popping out of this leprechuan's hat.


The hat shaped card is from the silhouette store. I added some glitter paper bling to punch it up.


I've also been experimenting lately with  making my own eyes and created these using my software program. So far I am really liking the ones I used here. Isn't he adorable?

 Right now there is a 50% off sale on all cutting files at Treasure Box Designs. A perfect time to fill out your wish list. And there are SO many adorable new ones coming out every day. You'll want them all. I know I do!



Also be sure and visit our design teams new PINTEREST board for lots of inspirational ideas. And be sure to follow us along on the design teams new BLOG so you can keep up with all the latest releases, news and freebies! Thanks for stopping by. Happy Scrapping!

No comments: