Wednesday, March 6, 2013

It's Spring......well almost!

Well Spring isn't here quite yet.....but soon! I hope anyway! Today I'm sharing a cute Spring layout I did using the 'I Turtly Love You' file collection from Treasure Box Designs.


I don't often create scrap page layouts. And when I do, I like to keep them simple. I try to keep the extras to a minimum so that the focus stays on the photos. Clean and simple or less is more in my case.


The I Turtly Love You cutting file is actually from the Valentine/Love section in the store, but all of the files from Treasure Box Designs are so easy to convert for other uses. Just by changing the colors or mixing and matching the pieces with other files. Be sure and check out all of the adorable designs that are available in the store. And right now there is a great sale going on. Thanks for stopping in and Happy Scrapping!

No comments: