Thursday, April 11, 2013

Where the heck is Spring?.......

If I didn't know better I'd think it was Fall here in Northern Michigan!!! It's cold, rainy and freezing here today, and more of the same is forecast through and into next week. I keep reading blogs with beautiful flowers and spring porch decorating and it is making me so crabby!! I am so jealous of those of you where Spring has already arrived. In keeping with my 'crabby' attitude, I designed this cute little card using a file from Treasure Box Designs.
I used a single crab and the title from the "Crabby Kids" file. Isn't he cute? And not crabby looking at all.
My card shape is from the Silhouette store and I added some embossing with a Cuttlebug folder. I popped everything up and added a computer generated message. And yes....I WAS snapping at everyone ...and feeling VERY crabby!
Hmmm.....I wonder if I make a card with a sun and pretty flowers, if the weather will improve? I guess not. Not according to the weatherman anyway. I think I'll go to bed, pull the covers up over my head and stay there until the sun shines and the rain has stopped :)  Happy Scrapping!

No comments: