Monday, January 24, 2011

Just a little something...

I have been wanting to get a stamp with my name and logo on it, for stamping the backs of my cards. Actually I've thought about it for quite some time now. I guess I've just been too lazy to order one. I can get one locally for under $10, so it's not the cost. I just need to do it. So, in the meantime I created some digital ones.I printed them on sticker paper, punched them out and when I need one I'll just peel and stick. I also created some for my daughter and then made this cute little bandaid box for her to keep them in. I hope she likes it!



Decorative paper is by Stampin' Up. I used a leaf punch by EK Success, and the heart cutout was a free cutting file. I used part of her sticker I made and popped it up with a dimensional. I like how it turned out. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Super cute!

Anonymous said...

Your tin is adorable. If I may ask where did you find the blank band aid tin?

Karel Hamilton said...

Hi, My tin was purchased through Hobby Lobby several years back. I'm not sure if they carry them any more, but it was found in their decorative painting section nect to the wood cutouts.