Monday, June 27, 2011

Treasure Box Designs new digital kits

Treasure Box Designs has ventured into Digital Scrapbooking!! How cool to be able to combine Dina's adorable images with your software to create tons of printable and digital projects.
This is Treasure Box Designs new Zoo Scrapkit. It has the most adorable images and I have lots of idea's using this kit for making all sorts of projects. Here is a sample of one project I created using just a few of the images in the kit.
I just love these cute bookmarks! I had way too much fun designing them. These were created digitally, but can be printed out on your printer and used as actual bookmarks.
This next project is a baby door hanger that can also be printed out and used to hang on a nursery door.
Isn't it too cute? The images in this kit are clear and crisp and print out very well. Just print them using a good quality card stock and on the best printer setting for optimum results.

The other new scrap kit just released is Sea Babies. It too has wonderful images to work with.
I used some of the elements from this kit to create other matching pieces by using my Photoshop software. I created flowers, a ribbon, and more background paper to create this cute digital frame. It will be perfect to slip in a photo of baby in the pool or a summer at the beach photo.
My next project is a digital sea globe. It will make the perfect embellishment for a digital layout. Remember you can click on any photo to enlarge for a better view.
I created the globe using Paintshop Pro plugins. The ribbon was created using a Photoshop action plugin. (sorry, I can't remember the person to credit the action to) and the flowers were also created in Photoshop.
It's amazing how many different ways you can use these digital kits. Watch for future kits on Treasure Box Designs website and also more projects here using the kits.
Thanks for dropping by.

2 comments:

mary said...

that is so beautiful, you make wonderful proyect love it!
angellove7

angeland said...

Karel I absolutely love your sea globe.