Thursday, August 25, 2011

Boo........

Here's my latest Design Team card for Primsy Doodles.
 I love working with Halloween colors. I'm getting a head start on my Halloween cards :D
This little pumpkin is so darn cute. I had fun coloring it up with my Copic markers. I also like to doodle some on the images to add my own touch.
I added my highlights using a white gel pen and then doodled some lines and dots with a fine point Pentel Slicci pen. I loved the pen so much I ordered a dozen of them from Amazon.
I cut the image out with a Cuttlebug Nestabilities Label Die and colored around it with a black marker and added dots for interest. The bottom border is from  K & Company that I bought last year at Michaels.
The brad is a button with a rhinestone flower added to the top. Thanks for looking :D

1 comment:

JustYolie said...

Beautiful coloring...great card!