Wednesday, January 4, 2012

As it was meant to be.....

I said I'd be back to show you a card using the same file I used in my previous posting. ( If you haven't seen it, check out my last post) But this time I'm using it in the way it was originally designed to be used. The file is from Treasure Box Designs, Love Is In the Air cutting file.
These bugs are so adorable. I can imagine using them all year around, in lots of different palettes, for all sorts of projects can't you?
I cut the files out with my die cutting machine and chalked all the edges for more depth. Then I used lots of embossing to add details to my papers. I love the swiss dots and the cute embossed hearts. Subtle but pretty. Highlights were added with a white gel pen.
Check out all the delightful files from Treasure Box Designs. There are some new files that are perfect for all of your upcoming Valentines projects, and they are currently on sale. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

velta said...

Hi Karel!!! You are SO darn talented! I just love these little guys and the way you have used them with different textures really makes them even cuter. Your added gel pen...another added treasure! What I would give to spend a day with you and learn your techniques! Hope you and yours have a Very Happy New Year!