Friday, January 11, 2013

Love Letters......

The title of this project reminds me of that old song...Love Letters in the Sand. But whoa....that definitely says something about my age.... so we are not going to go there~lol.
Even though I'm not sharing my age, I do want to share this cute little couple with you.


Aren't they just the sweetest? They are from the new ' Love Letters' cutting file from Treasure Box Designs. I just love his cute little mailbag with the tiny envelopes inside.  And her little shoes with the hearts on them. It was such a fun project to piece.


And right now if you purchase just $8 in files from the store, you'll get 40% off. That's such a sweet deal, so hurry on over and check it out.

I also want to tell you about some exciting new things happening at Treasure Box. We have a brand new shiny BLOG where all of the designers will be posting projects, tips and information on whats happening at Treasure Box Designs. Be sure and check it out and sign up for the email option so you won't miss anything.

And on the Treasure Box Design Facebook page we have challenges going on with fantastic prizes. So be sure and check that out for more information.  We would love for you to join in!


Thanks for stopping in today and Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

Toni Jo said...

Oh that is so cute...just love it <3 <3 ,3