Monday, January 14, 2013

Hog Wild for you......

It sure has turned cold here in Michigan! I hope you are all fairing well and keeping warm in your neck of the woods. Today I'm sharing two card projects I've created using cutting files from Treasure Box Designs.
First up is this cute 'Hog Wild' round card I did using pieces from the new Valentine Wrapper Cards cutting file.


I tried something different for the background using my Scor Pal to make the lines and then rubbed across them using some chalk. I made it kind of messy looking (like a pig would be) but I'm not sure how I'm liking it~lol.

For my second card I used a fish from the 'Here Fishy Fishy' file. I had a hard time deciding which fish to use. There were so many cute ones to choose from.


On both cards I used a computer generated digital stamp. The heart for the fish is just a punched out heart and I hand drew the hook using my micron pen. I added the clear acrylic dots to make it look like bubbles.

Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Scrapping!


No comments: