Friday, January 25, 2013

You are a Hoot!

Wow.... the snow is coming down here like crazy in Northern Michigan. A great time to stay indoors. Which I did today, and played in my craft room. Today I crafted this cute page title banner using a past freebie file from Treasure Box Designs. It's actually a Christmas Owl file. I left off the wreath and cut the owl out in pink for Valentines Day.

I added it to a cutout border that I got from Silhouette America. The border gives it a lace like effect. 


The branch, leaves and phrase are also Silhouette files. The flowers are from EK Success. I added some rhinestone bling to pretty it up.

This owl file is one of my all time favorites from Treasure Box Designs and I have used it over and over again! Thanks for looking. Stay warm and safe and have a great weekend. Happy Scrapping!

No comments: