Sunday, March 17, 2013

All aboard......

All aboard the Egg Train! Today I'm sharing my latest project created using an older file from Treasure Box Designs. I'm not sure but I think this exact file 'July 4th' has been reissued and renamed. I used the basic cuts from the file, the teddy and the train cars and made substitutions to create the Easter theme.


I added grass to the train cars for the eggs to sit in and added an egg in his hand! I also left his hat off.


Here's a closeup of the train cars.


Here's a photo of the original file so you can see how easy it is to change the theme on these files. They are so versatile. I love that about Treasure Box Design files!


Right now there is a sale going on in the store. So be sure and stop in for some savings and stock up on your favorite files. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.


Here is my web page: http://esponjadelufa.com/