Friday, March 15, 2013

Did somebody say Carrots?........

Hi Scrappers! Stopping by to share my latest project with you today. I created an Easter card using the 'Got Carrots?' cutting file from Treasure Box Designs.

I made my own file for the carrot pocket using my Paintshop Pro software, and then imported it into my Silhouette software to create my cutting file.


I wanted something that would fit on a card that I could tuck the bunnies into and behind of, and still fit  on the card front.


I embossed the green on the carrot tops, and the front panel of the pocket using Cuttlebug folders. I added a plastic molded bunny holding his carrot. The stamped saying is a computer generated tag.

Stop by Treasure Box Designs and check out all of the cute files they have. New ones are added almost every day.  They have added a new line of Tiny Treasures priced at under $1. And the new line of Tear Bears with  separate clothing outfits is adorable too! And right now there is a sale going on with no minimum purchase!
Thanks for stopping by and 'Happy Scrapping!'

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love this card ... too cute!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing!