Thursday, June 6, 2013

What's The Word Bird?.....

My appointment with the ortho Dr went well this morning. The arm cast came off and it's healing nicely. Now comes the physical therapy to regain my range of motion. It'll take work but I'll get it back!
I wanted to share my cute easel card I made using a file from Treasure Box Designs.
This little bird pairs up well with the birdcage card template from Silhouette America.
Here's the front of the card folded up.
I added the stamped tag and flowers to the front and another tag to the inside bottom. The daisy keeps the card open for display.

There are so many cute cutting files available at Treasure Box Designs right now that I have a hard time choosing what project to do next. Thanks for looking, have a great day and Get Crafty!

No comments: