Thursday, June 13, 2013

Father's Day Card.......

Even though my Dad has been gone for many years I still think of him and miss him on Father's Day. This year marks 30 years since he passed away. I have a lot of good memories to keep him alive in my heart.
I'm stopping by today with a card I made in celebration of all Dad's everywhere. This pattern is from Treasure Box Designs and is one of the Treasure Tots line.
I kept the card simple, since most men don't like a lot of fancy lace, buttons or flowers on cards, so I simply layered the papers and popped up the piecing's. I used a kraft paper background as my neutral color, and used aqua as my accent color. Just enough color without appearing 'girly'.
You really need to go check out all of the wonderful Treasure Tots available at the store, as well as the adorable Twinkle Tots, and Tiny Treasures. There are all kinds of mix and match clothing files available as well, for you to create all kinds of different characters.
Thanks so much for stopping by and following me on my blog. I appreciate all of my followers so much! Have a great day and Happy Scrapping!

No comments: