Sunday, June 16, 2013

You Are So Bee-utiful To Me......

Hi, ~ I'm stopping by to share another card on this bee-utiful sunny Sunday! Then I'm off to spend Father's Day with my own Mr. Honey Bee!
I started my card off by using a jar file I got from the  Silhouette America on line store. I duplicated the shape in the Cameo software and then welded the shapes together to form the card base. I then cut out another shape, only using Vellum paper this time so that I could put the two smaller bee's behind the vellum.
Here is a closeup of the two smaller bee's sandwiched in between the card base and vellum layers.
I added the larger bee on top of the jar and added the computer generated message to the front using pop dots.

All of the bee cutting files are from Treasure Box Designs. The two smaller bees are from the "Unbeelieveable You" file and the large bee is from the "My Little Bugaboo" file.
Be sure and stop by Treasure Box Designs and check out all of the new files. They are the most adorable cutting files anywhere on the web. Have a Happy Sunday and thanks for dropping in! Keep scrapping.

No comments: